hell yeah i’m a catholic i’ve been addicted to cats my whole life
Every part of the fandom will understand how comforting this short tune is.
wow dude. I really just felt that in my heart. 20 seconds? that’s staying with me the whole night
This made me SO happy. Thank you.
Bae…. You should come over tomorrow…… Well today but you know what I mean
Have you guys heard about hotel 626?
According to one description:
You’re trapped in a hotel and have to complete challenges—like singing a demon baby to sleep—to get out. Hotel 626 uses several groundbreaking techniques to dial up the experience. Your webcam sneaks a picture of you and shows it to you later—inside the lair of a madman. Your one salvation is a phone call on your actual cell phone with directions on how to get out. To make it scarier, you have to play in the dark. Hotel 626 is only open from 6pm to 6am.
I’ve looked for this game EVERYWHERE but it’s not up anymore. Apparently they got sued, because some people called they cops once they relieved a phone call with a creepy voice saying "it’s not over."
You can view walkthroughs of this game here
So I dyed my cats pink with leftover beet water. No regrets! <3 :D
I had to wash them because of some oil spill they had gotten into, and chose to use the beet water, which is perfectly safe. I had no idea it would really make them this pink.
I bet this poor person has gotten plenty of hate filled messages from people that didn’t read the caption and think she used real hair dye.
COTTON CANDY KITTY
OMG SO FLUFFY
orange is the new black meme
8 inmates | sophia burset [2/18]
"i’d like to report an emergency."
Michael Brown’s dad before the burial.
The emotion and all of the sweat…. shit is hard to look at, even if its only a picture
I didn’t want to reblog this because it’s hard to look at, but people SHOULD see it.
We SHOULD see a father mourning his teenage son.
We SHOULD see how a killing like Mike’s can take a toll on not only a community, but a family.
It’s as easy for young black men to become martyrs as it is for them to become victims. They can never just be humans.
We can never just be.
“man i am so tired” stays up for 3 more hours doing absolutely nothing
This is Harley. He is a young buck. He likes to hang out under the bushes by my house. He lets me sit and read with him. Sometimes I feed him apples.
oh no. oh no oh no. i literally just said ‘oh no ’ out loud. i cannot handle this dear face. these sweet eyes. hiding behind a simple l eaf. i cannot do this. deer you have ru ine d me.
The True Trayvon Martin
- He didn’t eat pork bc his father didn’t. Once his uncle fixed pork chops; they smelled so good,he called them “beef chops” & ate 1. #Trayvon
- He was passionate about aviation. #Trayvon
- When he volunteered at a soup kitchen for. The first time, he was astounded by the US hunger crisis. #Trayvon
- He loved his little cousins birthday parties. Even as a teen, he wasn’t too cool for Chuck E. Cheese. #Trayvon
- He was modest about saving his father from dying in a house fire. His father called him his best friend bc of it. #Trayvon
- Hoodies made *him* feel safe. Like so many teens (and adults), he wore them as a protective shell, a security garment. #Trayvon
- He called his dad, “My ol’ boy.” Lord, how he loved his dad. #Trayvon
- When folks wanted to tease him, they said, “Boy, you too skinny to take a breath.” And he’d just smile. #Trayvon
- If he wanted to hang out with his cousins and they had chores, he helped so they could finish faster. #Trayvon
- His uncle said they never had to ask him to do something twice. #Trayvon
- At 17, he was still into BMX bikes. He could cat-walk wheelie. #Trayvon
- The tattoo on his wrist read, “Sybrina.” #Trayvon
- The tattoo on his chest read, “Cora” — his grandmother’s name. #Trayvon
- I’m going to stop here. But just claim one of these memories I tweeted. Carry part of this boy with you, write him on your heart. #Trayvon
- Write the beautiful details of all the black children you meet on your heart. That’s where they’ll be safest. #Trayvon
- I feel like this stuff is important. #Trayvon
All facts about Trayvon are from this Esquire article.
I will never forget Trayvon. Never.